Sunday, April 17, 2011

Assholes Finish First

Brother Scott told me that he wanted his Christmas gift of books to the family to be about laughs. In the book Assholes Finish First, author Tucker Max had little trouble accomplishing that.
Published in October 2010, the book debuted number 3 on the New York Times Best Seller list.
A book of anecdotal stories based on the adventures of the author with various women.
Basically Mr. Tucker Max considers himself the smartest person in every room he enters and that gives him licence to be rude, insulting and inconsiderate to all. On top of that he makes sport of screwing every different kind of woman he sets his aim on.
Its the type of behaviour I envied when I was in college, but as an adult it is repulsive.
It made me laugh, but in the end it is the diary of a self indulgent prick.
Do not buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.