Friday, April 8, 2011

He's Getting Close

To doing time in the big house.
About a week ago in my post about the twenty-five coolest athletes of all-time, that Allen Iverson would end up in jail. This shows that he might be at the tipping point.
CNN reports that former NBA player berated an Atlanta policeman on Wednesday March 30. The car was pulled over for not signaling a lane change and then the Lamborghini was found to have a registration that lapsed in 2009. Iverson who was the passenger became irate and said to the officer...
"I'm the (expletive) passenger."
Now I am betting that the expletive was the word 'fucking'. What do you think? He then went on the say...
"Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me. Do you know who I am?"
Pretty sure that he said that f word again. And the answer to his question should have been an immediate, "yeah I know who you are, the most selfish player in NBA history". He was also heard to say...

"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more,"
Later the obnoxious turd apologized the officer, claiming that he was upset about his car. Which means that while he was ranting and raving about not caring about the car, he really lying and worried about the car.
The lying thing should be useful in prison. I wonder if bail bondsmen will use the title on the Lamborghini as collateral when the lawyers expect to be paid.
GQ is looking pretty smart with top 25 pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.