Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mrs. B. T.

Sorry to have forgotten your birthday.
Somehow I think you might have expectations of gifts you do not deserve.
What you do deserve, is, time in jail.

From: Mrs.B.T. [mailto:family.a@tiscali.cz]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:07 PM
To: #############
Subject: (Yesterday was my birthday, you forgot again!!!).
Good Morning,
I am Mrs. B T, an employee of a safe-deposit/security company in The Bahamas. I am in charge of Files and Records. Over the years I have discovered in record a particular file/safe box which has remained dormant and unclaimed for so many years. Due to past experience in a situation such as these, I decided to engage the services of a private investigator with the full details of the customer but was informed after his findings/investigation that the customer was a spy for the Chinese Government and has been confirmed dead.

This information I do not want to pass unto my employers for they will take advantage, close the customer's file and take possession of his consignment while I will be informed that the customer has come to close his account during my leave period. I really do not know who to trust as my past experiences with my company has made me not to trust any one or talk about our company which is one of her standard procedures for securities.
I decided to contact you even as I don't know you before, but it is better for me Security-wise. I am not a bad woman but will loose yet again another opportunity immediately to my employers and their personal bank accounts if I inform them. I know with a trusted external body to front as the kin to the late customer, it can channeled it to our own advantage/interest. I know a very good attorney in the area of inheritance that I can hire, I have already discussed with him and he has assured me 100% it can be accomplished with the right information and details. I have all the information we need but I will need your assistance for these to be successful.

I had secretly verified the content of the box. This action is a grave violation of the policy of this security company; however I discovered that there is over Thirty Million Euros in cash as stated in records, some documents and a sealed envelop, which I suspect contains the pin numbers of some Swiss accounts. Please use my home email to respond back and use the word (HAPPY BIRTH DAY) as the Subject for security reasons. My home E-mail: (angela14@one.co.il) Please write back. I am sorry for the subject (Yesterday was my birthday, you forgot again!!!)). I had to use that as security code so that I will not attract attention. I learnt that from my company as part of communicating without drawing attention.
Mrs. B T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.