Sunday, December 2, 2012

David Scott on Murders in Libya

In the news this week one of Romney’s strategists is catching hell because he suggested the press was conflicted in the way it reports on the President. Frankly I do not even understand why they even bother feign neutrality.  With the exception of Fox, which is now starting to bend leftwards, the press has turned a blind eye to what was clearly a shell game played by the Obama administration, they are complicit in its dishonesty.

Below we have a response from my now re-elected Representative. I have no doubt that he cares about the harm that too came to the ambassador and his co-workers, just like I have no doubt he will not act in a manner to abet finding a truth that might injure the President.

Dear Mr. Cranky:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the recent events in Libya. I appreciate your thoughts on this issue. 
Let me emphasize, I strongly condemn the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens. Mr. Stevens represented the very best of America as he sought to bring peace to the world throughout his career with the Foreign Service. It is of the utmost importance that his killers be brought to justice. 
Since Mr. Stevens' death, many reports surrounding the events and conditions on the ground in Libya have surfaced. On October 10, 2012, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform held a hearing to determine the facts regarding the events on September 11, 2012. I strongly feel that we must learn what exactly happened in order to ensure that such an attack does not happen again. For more information regarding the hearing, please visit www. http://www.oversight.house.gov. Rest assured, I will keep your views in mind as the House continues with its legislative agenda.
Again, I thank you for sharing your views with me. I hope you will continue to give me the benefit of your opinion in the future. In addition, I encourage you to visit my web site at http://davidscott.house.gov, where you can view the latest news and obtain information on issues and legislation that is important to you. You can also sign up for my electronic newsletter, and receive periodic updates on my activities as your representative in Washington. Thank you again for contacting me, and I look forward to continuing to serve you.
Sincerely,
David Scott
Member of Congress

How does the song go about nobody liking me and I am going to eat some worms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.