Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yuletide ACLU

I have posted this before and think this card is the same as last year.

Being the same exterior; for originality, I decided to add a pertinent quotation.


The exact verbiage copy from BrainyQuote follows...
"Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."
George Washington

This, to me, says that religion contributes to morality. 
That is not to say that morality cannot last without religion. 
Religion does serve as a bellwether for morality. 

If you want to send the ACLU a card, just use this address.

     ACLU
     125 Broad Street
     18th  Floor
     New York,  NY 10004


Red seems an appropriate color.
Doesn't it?
Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts,
    since if like to read it next my friends will too.
    My site ; Willis Acosta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:26 PM

    Well I guess my hopes and reality did not mesh on election day. Have feelings of disbelief and disappointment that people would vote for a man who shows no competence at the skills in economics or foreign relations. But they did.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.