Friday, December 21, 2012

Slackass

The old man sent this to me this morning.
From my perspective the political commentary was not necessary.
The redacted blurb is as follows:
They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing, and spasmatic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait. The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. History shows that this species mostly voted for Obama and receives food stamps and full government care. Unfortunately most are highly fertile.
It wasn't long ago that I witnessed 4 young men threaten an elderly man who had the audacity to suggest that seeing ass-crack was spoiling his breakfast. The message I gathered from that was "you better enjoy my ass-crack because you'll get a beat down if you open you mouth about it". On second thought that reminds me exactly of current Democratic policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.