Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank You

From: comments@whitehouse.gov
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:06 AM
To: ###########
Subject:

On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.

We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.

Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot
respond to every message.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Being an active citizen, I've sent many letters and faxes to my
Congressional Senators, Congressional Representative, as well as the
President. What I sent to the White House, now I do not remember. From
all I've received at least an acknowledgement, usually through the mail.
President Bush deserves some appreciation for being our defender, and
weathering the constant blame the elite press assigns and the naive
followers accept without thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.