Friday, January 16, 2009

Advertisements

Today I see that there is a David Beckham advertisement in the Google Ads strip on the right margin of the site.
Freaking Beckham, that over the hill soccer player that married the anorexic Spice girl!
Get that shit off my field.
The advertisements tend to run in line with the active posts, somewhere I must have mentioned football because there is no f- - - - - - chance that that I would ever make a reference to soccer. Now that I've repeated it, the darned thing will probably last even longer.
Not that anybody ever clicks on those things.
I think I've said it before, radio sports jocks opine that soccer needs to sped up so that it can be as entertaining as American football, baseball or basketball. Possibly make scores worth more points.
Right, let's make each goal worth 6 points and each accidental blow to the nuts worth 12.
Bloody noses could be worth 1 point each.
In the end, there is no to make soccer appealing enough to watch. Why bother, don't we have enough options already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.