Monday, June 20, 2011

More DREAM ACTIVIST BS

Received this email last week. Alabama passed their own house bill HB56, restricting access to lawful employment and social benefits. In this email MOAB is asking respondents to access an on-line site where they can sign a petition asking President Obama to "step up for illegal immigrants".

More accurately the petition should be asking respondents to encourage the President to ignore both Federal and States laws so as to allow ILLEGAL ALIENS to remain residence, work in avoidance of Federal income tax laws, and collect social benefits paid for by law abiding citizens.
I understand zenophobia, and accept that I may fit that characterization. If only the ILLEGAL ALIENS and PANDERING POLITICIANS would accept the characterization that they support lawlessness and theft. 
At least I am honest about what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.