Monday, June 20, 2011

Tighty Whitey


Normally, Mike Luckovich has well drawn cartoons that irritate the hell out of me.  My favorite was the one he gave us when Lewis Grizzard died.  This is not up to that, but about sums up my feelings about Weiner-gate.  The duplicity of politicians is a source of constant amusement, I think there are plenty of pigs on both sides, and in personal mis-deeds the only difference is how hard the judgement hits.  Democrats are inclined to delay judgment when it comes to their own people, and cry for the hammer when it comes to the Republicans.  The press just plays the fool and parrots the politicians of their preference.
If this politician had sent such a message to one of my children, he would have to go into hiding because I would apply punishment directly.
The representative from New York is a piece of s_ _t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.