Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Same Old BS

More junk mail from folks that want to give me money.  So let me see, this time I should be less concerned with my fiscal privacy because the millionairess is disfigured?
From: Mrs.Susan George [mailto:web_comecosx23@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 6:32 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR REPLY
Dear beloved,

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHARITY. I am Susan George. I am married to Dr.Johnson George American contractor based here in Ghana. My late husband worked in West Africa for nine years before he died in a car accident attack that left me disfigure that I cant be able to hear nor walk, I have been in pains in a local poorly equipped hospital in Ghana.We were married for seven years.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.5Million in a bank vault.
Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the vault, recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to pains and poor medication.

I have decided to donate this fund to church, organization or a sincere individual that will utilize this money regarding to my instructions. I want the fund to be used for orphanages and widows also for the treatment of Aids and reduction of poverty in Africa ,Asia, South America.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive your response I will give you the contact of the Attorney that will help you secure the legal approval and document to transfer the Will to you in order to enable you receive the funds legitimately as my appointed beneficiary.

Remain blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Susan George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.