Tuesday, December 6, 2011

You Are Not In Texas Anymore

Somebody tell Toto.  An amusing gaff by POTUS, something I would guess you could find record of many politicians committing.



I am more interested in the comments made before the error, suggesting that we all love Kathleen.  By that I guess he is talking about Kathleen Sebelius, the former governor of Kansas and current Secretary of Health and Human Services. 
This is the same woman who is under suspicion of obstructing justice in cases where Planned Parenthood aborted babies without parental consent in cases where statutory rape was applicable.  Records were mysteriously  destroyed on this woman's watch. She is the person where the buck should stop and be held criminally responsible for, at minimum, obstructing justice.
POTUS may love her but I suspect there are some parent in Kansas that do not share his opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.