Friday, February 24, 2012

Know Your Rights

Am I a citizen?
Reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book, written by P.D. Eastman.

Our government has designed a web site intended to be useful for individuals who are unsure if they would pass E-Verify inspection.
A sub-page called "Know You Rights", within which is the statement..
Additionally, a positive Self Check result should not be a condition of membership into any group or organization, and is not to be required for receipt of any benefit, service, or good from a Federal, state or local agency or a private party.

With which I take issue, if my hunting club decides that all of its members have to be US citizens, which I believe is a requirement for owning a firearm in the United States, we as private members damn well will apply any rule we want for admittance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.