Thursday, June 3, 2010

1953 Chevrolet 3600

Bought this truck in November.  Being a very cold Georgia winter and not having any excess room in my garage, it wasn't until late May till it saw sunlight.  A 12 hour battery charge and the push button start fired right away.  Still having trouble with the three on the tree.
Took the neighbor's kids around the neighborhood about a dozen times, you can see the top of Noah's head.
Good times.
I love the smell of this truck, it reminds me of the trucks and tractors on my grandfather's farrm.


1 comment:

  1. Looking at post activity I see that this gets some activity. Had to sell this truck because I did not have the room to work on it. The money was used to buy a Suzuki C90T motorcycle. Luckily I broken even on the sale of the truck. Loved the thing but I needed a real garage or barn to give it the attention it needed.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.