Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD!

Years ago a co-worker sent this to me.
I put it in my Outlook calender as a yearly reminder.
My card just went in the out going mail.
As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.
Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.
Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude.
It is not the Christian way to be nasty

   ACLU
   125 Broad Street
   18th Floor
   New York, NY 10004


Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.
So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.