Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

At the web site American Thinker, author Ed Lasky gives us a less than glowing appraisal of our President.

In this he makes the bold statement:
Obama is a cynic wrapped in a hypocrite inside a bully.
And later quotes President Obama's audaciousness:
I think that I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better political director than my political director.
This is a quotation that tells me, contradicting opinions will not be considered.  Coupled with the protective Rahm Emanuel, there is no chance to pierce the wall of arrogance.

Go to the link below to read the article:
American Thinker: Obama's Image: What a Difference a Year Makes

I agree in principle and enjoy the article, but such things are dismissed in the greater public as over the top divisiveness.

Suggested by dgj.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.